Saturday, May 28, 2011

Been away too long.


I am sorry I haven't updated my site in a while but am sure you will understand when I tell you that my Dad died and we made a trip back to Massachusetts to see family and friends. My dad was a POW and the Veterans had a nice ceremony at graveside.  It was a sad occasion but joyful to reconnect with friends and family.  We haven't seen some of them in 10 years.  This is a picture of me and my sisters Kelly, Merri and Terri.



 We stayed with dear friends who own a lovely home which we call the Bilt-Hurd-More Estate.  They were so nice to us and we were so very grateful that they are friends.  They took us out to Plymouth and we had Haddock which I have been missing.  A quick trip (or 2) to my favorite ice cream shop was fabulous also. 
  

Classes will resume in June.  For those of you who cannot come on the weekend (Saturday the 18th), we are also having a class on Friday the 17th.  Don't forget to bring your adhesive. Photos needed are 2-4x6 verticals and 2- 6x4 horizontals. Class, both days, will start at 11am and end at 4pm.  Lunch will be provided.  I am anxious to get back in the classroom.  Please let me know if you will be attending and on which day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment